With the new academic year quickly approaching, it is time to register for new student orientation and to RSVP for the convocation lunch. Click here to go straight to it!
Orientation for New Students (Aug 28)
On Tuesday, August 28th, we will host our Fall 2018 orientation for new/incoming students as well as students who have not attended orientation before. It will be held on-campus from 10:30am to 4:00pm and will include the following…
- Check-in (welcome packets, photos for student IDs, health insurance*)
- Prayer, brief devotional, and time of singing
- Introduction to staff and faculty
- Free lunch
- Informational sessions (RTS distinctives, academic calendar, library, administration, field education, Women in Ministry)
* IMPORTANT: All new/incoming students must bring proof of health insurance to orientation (in hard-copy format).
Fall Kickoff Dinner (Aug 28)
All students (incoming and returning) and their families, as well as all faculty and staff, are invited to come enjoy a time of fellowship and family activities in the loggia/playground area, from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
Free food will be provided. No RSVP necessary.
Convocation and Lunch (Aug 29)
All students (and families) as well as members of the community are invited to attend our convocation worship service in the chapel (11:00am–12:00pm) that formally begins the 2018-2019 academic year.
Afterwards, you are invited to a free lunch in the fellowship hall—but you must RSVP!