Our Campus Life team takes great pride in planning events and activities that enable students (and their families), faculty, and staff to spend time together building lifelong relationships. Contact Cheryl Mendes-Ellis if you are interested in being part of the team.
Upcoming for Spring 2018
We will post the upcoming events in January. Stay tuned!
Fall 2017 Schedule
- August 29—Fall Kickoff: orientation and cookout
- September 20—Inauguration for Dr. Scott Swain
- October 11 (12:00n)—RTS “Family Conversation” on ministering alongside those of the opposite sex
- October 12 (5:30pm)—Mid-semester Cookout
- October 25 (12:00n)—Fellowship Lunch
- October 28 (5:00pm)—International Student Potluck Dinner (Laniers’ house)
- October 31–November 1—Current Read with Dr. Carl Trueman
- November 9 (11:00am)—Ice Cream Social
- November 29 (10:00am)—Special Family Chapel Service with Lessons & Carols
- December 1 (5:00–7:00pm)—Christmas Party (RTS Fellowship Hall)
- December 5-6 (11:00am and 1:00pm)—Hughes Preaching Lecture Series with Kevin DeYoung (RTS Chapel)
Prior Campus Activities
To learn about prior campus life activities, view our “campus happenings” blog posts.